Any of the following satisfies eligibility requirements for burial in the Temecula Public Cemetery District:
- Decedent is a resident of the District
- Decedent is a property tax payer of the District
- Decedent owns internment rights in Temecula Public Cemetery District*
- Decedent is a family member of a District resident or property owner*
- Decedent is family to a immediate family member already interred in Temecula Public Cemetery District*
*Eligible non-resident fee MAY apply- Please check with office staff
Temecula Public Cemetery District provides burials to tax paying residents that have a Tax Rate
Tax Rate Area (TRA) number consistent with the Riverside County Assessor’s office.
As of May 2021 the Cemetery is no longer selling burial rights for pre-planning purposes.
Please be aware that when the new cemetery location opens, and provided there is still available space at the cemetery on C St , only then will we open it back up for pre-planning.